Sunday, September 23, 2007

OK time to PLAY my FAVORITE game

Sorry its been so long since ive blogged, no real good excuse just got lazy i guess. I think the good old hard workers of USAREC (recruiters, and some SC's) need some real motovation, not the false kind like the BS they spew down our throats like (your doing a great service for your country) BS if you wanted me to do the great service you speak of you then in turn wouldnt put convicted felons in boots. No matter what. Look at the stats of the army over the years as recruiting has been getting harder and harder, RAPES, MURDERS, GANGS, SOLDIERS ROBBING SOLDIERS, ABUSE, DRUGS. You name it, it has rose to a ridiculous number, and those are only the one that actually get reported, for one reason or another. I pissed my SC off something feirce yesterday when he told me to simply not run checks in a paticular city and just pretend the applicant never said he had law there. The self admitted charges were : assualt x3, assualt with a deadly weapon, residental burglry x4, hit amd run of a pedestrain, gang violence, possesion of illegal firearms/transport with intent to sell. and thats just what i can remember.
fuk him i aint even gunna try to put him in the army, i handed the packet to my sc and said go ahead and u put him in and ill take and run those checks and have u have a damn dep loss.
he replied fine get me someone else for my processing list to floor tuesday. FUCK HIM, I dont have anyone that has been able to pass the dam test or have the ability to talk to me and not fuckin lie about every thing.

I AM OFFICIALY DOCUMENTING EVERY CONVERSATION THAT TAKES PLACE IN MY LIFE IN USAREC BOTH WRITTEN AND RECORDED, I KNOW I WONT WIN BUT ILL TAKE SOMEONE DOWN WITH ME, WHEN THE TIMING RIGHT. I HOPE SOMEONE HIGH UP READS THIS SHIT IM GOING ALL THE WAY TO YOU MR. USAREC MAFIA MFER I WILL NOT CHANGE MY BELIEFS TO KEEP GOOD SOLDIERS SAFE TO MAKE SOME BS ASS MISSION AND MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD BY BEING A DAMN PRICK, IT AINT WORTH IT, SEND ME TO KOREA, IRAQ AFGAN, NORTH DAMN DAKOTA, ALASKA, WITH OR WITH OUT MY WIFE I DONT CARE. I WILL BRING HOPE TO THOSE YOU HAVE FORCED TO DO THESE THINGS THAT HAVE MORE TO LOOSE THAN I.

5 comments:

Cryptofreq said...

I almost think are you in Jersey where I recruited. God help you guys. I can't imagine what the pressure is like nowadays. You are so smart about documenting everything -you sure can't remember everything and then its your word against the man's!

Good luck!

SFC Guard Recruda said...

Dude, never give up your Army values to put a soldier in. Aren't we as NCO's keeper of standards?

KSS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KSS said...

I admire your integrity. I just wish that the Army would allow older Americans like me (43) to serve. I have served as a police officer and corrections officer, I am in great physical shape (can run 5 miles easy and lift 3-4 times a week) I would go 31 Bravo in a heart beat if they would let me and pray to be deployed, not for money or bonuses or because I need some discipline but for my country! Here's my blog if you are interested

http://americanarmed.blogspot.com/

bestonline323 said...

Honor is demonstrating an understanding of what’s right and taking pride in that reputation means this: Live up to all the Army values.

Cheers,
Kayla
physician recruiter