Friday, July 27, 2007

Steve Harvey, 1000 Old Gold Badgers, 20k bonus, The Prodigy Child

Ive heard some good army recruiting ad's in my day, from the Be All You Can Be, Army of One, and Army Strong slogans, to inspiring Reserve Comercials and Posters. But lets face it The Few and the Proud, for the Marines was always the strongest and best. But low and behold while driving a prospect to the office Steve Harvey was on the Radio, his speach, words and comments said more in the 3 minutes of air time then I could have in a 2 hour interview to this kid, and me..... whoever made him a COI is one lucky SOB. If you havent heard it try to find it, and use it on a CD, Tape, IPOD or even 8 track, IT WORKED ONCE never know it could work again....



1000 old recruiters coming out here... those poor poor soldiers, they didnt convert for a reason and now they gotta come back, then go and prolly deploy.. I guess they higher powers want to completly dry out every city in the states of anyone able bodied enough to join in a matter of 90 days. not to mention the 20k bonus for anyone willing to leave before aug 27... if that doesnt get em in i dont know what will..



Now about my last post... apparently someone read that and sent me a fuking prodigy. he looked omis when he walked in, dark black slacks, plad shirt long sleeves(80 deg weather here) full long beard, and hair.. he spoke like someone who had never met anyone new before in his life. he wants MI and nothing else.. so im thinkin not a chance in hell, but im not gunna judge this book by its cover, been wrong before. this whole time he has this folder in his hand and wont let go of it? I EST him, and 10 minutes later he comes out of the room and sits down, not a word is said by him. So I walk back and check the score. Guess what I SHIT MYSELF AGAIN. PERFECT FUKING SCORE.... I walk out and into my SC office just to show him so he wont think ive lost my rocker.. to make a long story shorter.. i did get to look at that folder. hes 19yo graduated HS when he was 14, has a BACH from Il State, his dad was some high rankin navel officer in the nuke program. back in the 70-80's . Im down with encouraging most people to join a service, but i wanted to hit this kid upside his obviously very dense and valuable Brain. But if i did im sure my SC, 1SG, CO, CSM, BN CO, USAREC CMDR, would all join in as they burned me on a stake. Fuk it ill put my morals aside and put em in boots.

1 comment:

SSG K said...

Put him in as 98 series, especially 98C or 98Y. He won't be happy in 96 or 97, too many people skills involved.

Good luck