Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oddly Shocked!

Spent a few days in the office now. Long nights, sore ear, empty belly. But I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually. I made a handfull of apointments, and conducted a few too. One wants to go reserve, which my SC doesnt like to much, but honestly I dont give a rats ass, if thats how the young lady wants to serve her country then so be it, better than all the other cowards out there living in there roach infested trailers complaining, and protesting every chance they get. Another wants to do the army thing and EST'd fairly decent, no law(suprising after meeting this kid) and only minor health issue's. Hes a shoe in FOR NOW. as SFC B would say.. Dont smite me recruiting God's. Im looking to Floor him in a few and land my first contract.

Im not minding sitting in the office late these past few days, wife's not here yet, House hold goods arnt here, so what do i have to look forward to when i get home. O wait.. Actually being able to smoke... Yes I am a chain smoker its a nasty disgusting habit, but damnt if I dont love it all the same.

I appreaciate the comments made and advice SFC gave me about this blog..

Have a Nice Day.....
BE ALL YOU CAN BE.... Not "an army of one" or "army strong"

2 comments:

SFC B said...

Oh your poor, poor cherry. Prepare for smiting.

If he says he has no law, and you're surprised that he has no law, he has law violations. Run the checks, even if you're not required to, if you've got some local checks which can be run quickly, do it. Cover your ass.

Cryptofreq said...

Damn right its BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!!. I hate these new slogans. Each one is worse than the one before it.

Good luck in recruiting. Sure hope you aren't in the New Jersey area. That place sucks...