Friday, July 13, 2007

Im on numbers

Well starting monday i go on numbers, and get all the hell and fire that goes along with that now. I have yet to put anyone in boots. Thats not a good thing, I got an email today from my 1SG saying "theres a new recruiter in this company thats been here for only a week and has a contract, why dont you yet?" What I wanted to reply was I just got off from 10day PTDY, dont have my phone, puter or bussiness cards yet, and if i wasnt spending an hour a day on my freaking planning guide, and shotguning the other recruiters out on P3, and calling from the same list over and over again because my SC has only given me a grad list for one HS, I might have had the chance to do so. But instead it read "Im doing my very best with what tools i have at my disposal, Ill meet my mission for the next RCM."

I have 2 maybe 3 lined up allready for this RCM, only problem is they are all GED, heaven strike me down if they close those slots. hell they'll strike down our whole station, ive only talked to one guy on the streets here that actually graduated from HS. 1 kid needs to loose about 3% BF he better freaking loose it too hes the only one that ested above 51. Another god help me will pass his GED test next week and be golden. Im going to get smited, SMITED HARD i know it. Hopefully some more will fall my way early next week and make my month a lil easier..

Time will tell...

Till then remember BE ALL YOU CAN BE, o and Be ARMY STRONG too..

No comments: